PDA

View Full Version : four wheeler magazine

family-man
08-12-2011, 10:27 PM
anyone get it? another blazer on the cover

72 blazer. that thing is built nice!

Ahays000
08-12-2011, 10:30 PM
Got it yesterday and hell yea that's a sweet off road rig!

heavyleft
08-13-2011, 02:39 AM
I would be looking at it right now but Im not at home right now....not for another week.....damn it! LOL!

Just-speed
08-13-2011, 02:42 AM
Another mag I dont get anymore.

I stopped getting any cause they all suck anymore. You guys have to admit they just dont provide much content anymore. Lord do they try so hard to get you to buy there mags though huh.

CHP almost begs me to pick them up.

junkyard dog
08-13-2011, 02:51 AM
I only buy four wheeler if they have something interresting..... which isnt very often.... the same with off road..... I have bought more back issues at this one antiques place on NE 42nd street here in portland or, then I have new ones ( plus you can get 3 mags for like $5)I have a subscription to 4 wheel and off road..... might just let that one run out.... give you something to look at while sitting on the crapper, but not much useable info in there anymore

Doppler
08-13-2011, 03:00 AM
I'd say Off Road is the most interesting, but yeah I agree they are all pretty dull. Good for a couple sessions on the crapper like Junkyard said.
This must be a brand new one because I just got one last week that had a blue jeep on it that was part crawler and part desert rig.

Timberdoodles
08-13-2011, 02:11 PM
They're so full of ads anymore, I quit subscribing years ago.

muddyK5
08-14-2011, 08:38 AM
I bought some off road magazine the day after I bought my blazer. No idea which mag.
But, it had one article with pictures of the advertised stuff attached to the Bronco. And the best picture of it was on the cover.
Heck, the new car ads had better pics.
It was the last magazine I bought.

Ahays000
08-14-2011, 02:08 PM
I got petersen's off road and four wheeler over a year ago for $10 total, the subscription ran out a couple months back but they keep sending them.