Thread: Hey Gang!

$6Million man in progress Senior member Timberdoodles's Avatar

Hey Gang!

Long time no see! Part of the problem was, this site wouldn't let me log in, have no idea why it decided to do it this am now?

Not much has been going on here in NW Arkansas. I lost the use of my legs back on March 28th for about a week. Nobody can seem to figure out what the hell is going on either! The doctors down here just told me, "We don't know what to do with you"! Really gives you a vote of confidence I tell ya! Went to Mayo Clinic, and they ruled out some things, but basically called it "Undiagnosed Disorders", meaning they don't know what the hell is going on either. I've had a couple more surgeries since I "think" I was last on, but nothing major. More to come I'm sure.

Haven't really spent a lot of time reading posts, but looks like things are pretty much SSDD on this place. Still trying to make some sawdust when my body allows me to.

Y'all take care now!
    January 2010 TOTM!

Don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are!

"Ability", is What you are capable of doing. "Motivation", determines what you do. "Attitude" defines how "well" you do it! There is no sense in doing anything, if you can't do it right! Do it right the first time, because, when will you have time to do it again?

Intarsia Album Art

Glad to hear from ya! Sorry to hear about the misfortunes. Hope they get you all ironed out soon. Good luck buddy!
    Till The Wheels Fall Off

Good hearing from you Timber!!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    JUNE 2017 Truck Of The Month

Administrator Senior member GobblerK5's Avatar
    Bout time you got yourself logged back in! Sorry to hear about the continued health issues. I sure hope those "Undiagnosed Disorders" stays away and leaves you alone. No need for that stuff. I bet it was scary. Take care Kevin!

RIP - 1987 K5 Blazer - Silverado Edition
    305 TBI / 700r4 / 10 Bolts / 3.08s

32x11.50x15 Buckshot Mudders on stock rallys
    Flowmaster 40 series with dual chrome tips out the back
    1987 K5 Silverado - Build Thread

1991 K5 Blazer - Silverado Edition
    350 TBI / 4L60 / 10 bolts / 4.10s
    35x12.50x15 Cooper Discoverer STT on stock rallys
    1991 K5 Silverado - Build Thread
    NOVEMBER 2012 ----- TRUCK-OF-THE-MONTH!!!!
    APRIL 2013 ----- TRUCK-OF-THE-MONTH!!!!

And my other ride ---> GobblerK5's 2004 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab - Not much building going on in here though

You have already been through He!!, hope they figure out what is going on!
    1990 GMC K5 Jimmy (Not the pretend Jimmy) with 454 TBI - TH400 - NP241C

1981 Chevy K5 Blazer Mall Crawler with 350 Carb - TH700-R4 - NP241C

When I die, I want to go out like my grandfather did, peacefully in his sleep, not screaming my head of like the passengers in his car!

Enjoying Life Senior member 70-K5's Avatar
    Good to hear from you Kevin!

Being married to a woman who has mysterious issues I've been part of the switch hunt for the source of her deamons. It is surprising how food can be triggers for a great deal of health triggers.

What is more frustrating is when she follows one course of action like eating more bananas, another potential treatment says she should not be eating those things...

Good luck with your search for answers.
    Visit my builds