Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cooper ST

Looks like a hold my beer moment ( I’m going on drive up a concrete pole what could possibly go wrong) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

August 2017 TOTM

Check out my 71 c10 build http://www.chevyk5blazer.com/forums/...Heinz-s-71-C10

October 2015 Truck of The Month!

Check out my old Build Thread
    http://www.chevyk5blazer.com/forums/...4922-Heinz-sK5

2-Wheeling & 4-Wheeling Shadetree Mechanic TNBLUESJIMMY's Avatar
    Well those new Coopers are doing good in the snow...

K5 Blazer- The Greatest Truck ever Built!
    You don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger, and you don't mess around with the Big Jimmy!

Quote Originally Posted by Heinzk5 View Post
    Looks like a hold my beer moment ( I’m going on drive up a concrete pole what could possibly go wrong) lol

In most of the country people will scream when their car is sliding off the road on snow - in Michigan you will hear "Hold my beer and watch this"!
    1981 Chevy K5 Blazer (Before there was a pretend Blazer) with 454 TBI - TH400 - NP241C

If you were a Supertramp, wouldn't you give more than a little bit?

When I die, I want to go out like my grandfather did, peacefully in his sleep, not screaming my head of like the passengers in his car!

SPARTY ON! Senior member Hoss blazer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
    In most of the country people will scream when their car is sliding off the road on snow - in Michigan you will hear "Hold my beer and watch this"!
    True statement!!!!
    SPARTY ON...468 BBC on the juice, TH350/NP205, Dana 60 spooled, 14 welded, 5.13's, and 18/39.5-15 Boggers
    My build...http://www.chevyk5blazer.com/forums/...ARTY-ON!-77-k5
    AKA...HARDCORE HOSS!

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss blazer View Post
    True statement!!!!
    In most of the country, most people don't have enough common sense, or driving skill to be driving on the snow...true statement!

You don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger, and you don't mess around with the Big Jimmy!

Need to win Power Ball. Senior member AV8TER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TNBLUESJIMMY View Post
    In most of the country, most people don't have enough common sense, or driving skill to be driving on the snow...true statement!

You've got that right. You should see Portland (Oregon) when it snows 2 inches. The whole city shuts down and now they are going to use that blasted salt!!!
    I don't always drive a 4x4, but when I do, it's a Chevy.

1984. HO 454, EFI, 4L60, 208, D60, shaved 14FF, both locked.
    4 in lift. 35 inch Toyo MTs.
    AKA The Trail Master 3000
    October 2014 TOTM. December 2017 TOTM

The only thing funner than a big engine is a bigger engine!!!

Yeah, I hate that crap. It's all over my (other) truck right now. I'd rather drive on the snow or ice, and take my chances.

SPARTY ON! Senior member Hoss blazer's Avatar

SPARTY ON...468 BBC on the juice, TH350/NP205, Dana 60 spooled, 14 welded, 5.13's, and 18/39.5-15 Boggers
    My build...http://www.chevyk5blazer.com/forums/...ARTY-ON!-77-k5
    AKA...HARDCORE HOSS!

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by AV8TER View Post
    You've got that right. You should see Portland (Oregon) when it snows 2 inches. The whole city shuts down and now they are going to use that blasted salt!!!
    Fight is all you can! You do not want them to start using salt, rust to your vehicle is only part of the damage it does - it causes the pavement to break up, re-bar and bolts on bridges to rust, it contaminates the water table (this is more serious than most realize) and kills vegetation (Illinois has areas around Chicago where only salt marsh grasses will grow). One of the biggest issues from using salt was turned into a political issue here in Michigan. When Flint switch to getting water from the Flint River, is started corroding the pipes - the reason, too many chloride ions in the river water causing the corrosion. Flint was able to turn that into a political football and the real issue got ignored. The chloride ions are a direct result of road salt.
    1981 Chevy K5 Blazer (Before there was a pretend Blazer) with 454 TBI - TH400 - NP241C

If you were a Supertramp, wouldn't you give more than a little bit?

When I die, I want to go out like my grandfather did, peacefully in his sleep, not screaming my head of like the passengers in his car!