Page 498 of 499 FirstFirst ... 398448488496497498499 LastLast
Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 4986

Thread: What did you do to your Blazer today.....

Shadetree Mechanic
    Ok thank you very much. I will check them out. I hate it that people have about a 10% chance of getting the correct and proper fitting parts anymore. Alot of access to parts but alot of junk being sold nowadays too. Thanks again

The man, the myth, the legend Sardo Numspa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by katncaed View Post
    What did the ticket set you back?
    sorry, just checked the forum.
    tickets were $100, kind of steep, but i thought it was worth the risk at only 250 being issues.

problem is they collected through paypal, and then had an issue with paypal, so they refunded everyone the cash and will collect another way. so now i gotta wait a little longer to win my new blazer.

I figured that was about the cost. It's actually pretty great for the people selling it...assuming they sell all the tickets. No way that Blazer is worth $25K. But for you, it's absolutely worth $100. Hope you win.
    We're working on it...

The man, the myth, the legend Sardo Numspa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by katncaed View Post
    I figured that was about the cost. It's actually pretty great for the people selling it...assuming they sell all the tickets. No way that Blazer is worth $25K. But for you, it's absolutely worth $100. Hope you win.
    they did sell all the tickets.
    the link is https://www.ttispeedshop.com/for-sale if anyone else wants to get in on it when the put the next round up. i think they said they will let everyone who bought tickets the first time have first go at this next round.
    would be awesome to win it. i dont know if i would keep it, or try to talk them into some trade where i get some sprucing up done to my current rig.

2-Wheeling & 4-Wheeling Shadetree Mechanic TNBLUESJIMMY's Avatar
    Bled my brakes. That's one thing that gets neglected by too many people...brake fluid. And mine was neglected for too long. It was really nasty. Got some fresh fluid in there now, and hopefully tomorrow, I'll be able to drive it and check them out.

K5 Blazer- The Greatest Truck ever Built!
    You don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger, and you don't mess around with the Big Jimmy!

2-Wheeling & 4-Wheeling Shadetree Mechanic TNBLUESJIMMY's Avatar
    First trip to the gas station in a long time. Actually, first time driving it anywhere besides the yard in a long time. Getting closer...

You don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger, and you don't mess around with the Big Jimmy!

Administrator Senior member GobblerK5's Avatar
    Yeah buddy!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

RIP - 1987 K5 Blazer - Silverado Edition
    305 TBI / 700r4 / 10 Bolts / 3.08s

32x11.50x15 Buckshot Mudders on stock rallys
    Flowmaster 40 series with dual chrome tips out the back
    1987 K5 Silverado - Build Thread

1991 K5 Blazer - Silverado Edition
    350 TBI / 4L60 / 10 bolts / 4.10s
    35x12.50x15 Cooper Discoverer STT on stock rallys
    1991 K5 Silverado - Build Thread
    NOVEMBER 2012 ----- TRUCK-OF-THE-MONTH!!!!
    APRIL 2013 ----- TRUCK-OF-THE-MONTH!!!!

And my other ride ---> GobblerK5's 2004 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab - Not much building going on in here though

Started tearing down the spare axles. No one ever seemed interested in them while trying to sell them. I was asking $100 each or $150 for the pair. So now I've decided to rob a few spare parts and to scrap the rest.
    Keeping the axle shafts from both, the calipers for core charge, and the open diff carrier, pinion housing, and yoke from the 14bff.
    The 10 bolt front has 3.08 gearing so they're no good to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Till The Wheels Fall Off

Enjoying Life Senior member 70-K5's Avatar
    Come home at lunch and pulled it out of hibernation.

Ran out of gas on the way back to work then killed the battery trying to get fuel back to the carb.
    Visit my builds

Fresh from the farm
    Wiring and heater install progress.

I ripped the not-very-complete A/C system out and started putting in the heater box from my k10. Had to fab up an adaptor plate and cut the firewall; not too difficult, just a pain in the butt. Hoping to finish it up tonight and finally have heat on my ride to work.

I've also been wiring in some front light pods and switches on the dash to control everything.
    '86 K5 305ci/SM465/NP208 3"lift on 33" Cooper S/T Maxx tires. On engine #2 and in desperate need of #3.