Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom blazer bumpers

Custom blazer bumpers

$6Million man in progress Senior member Timberdoodles's Avatar
    Get rid of those "Butt Ugly" rims, and that Blazer would look pretty good!

Like both of the bumpers also.
    Don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are!

"Ability", is What you are capable of doing. "Motivation", determines what you do. "Attitude" defines how "well" you do it! There is no sense in doing anything, if you can't do it right! Do it right the first time, because, when will you have time to do it again?

Intarsia Album Art

Enjoying Life Chief Hunglikmule 70-K5's Avatar
    Have you thought of making a bumper that isn't quite that expensive?

I could buy another K5 for $1,200 bucks... It would be sweet too to have something that really went with the lines of the K5's instead of a big booger stuck to my mustache.

I don't know if you noticed but the bull bar or whatever you call it is sticking out in front of the lower headlights...
    this cuts your night light on road by half, not a great idea. Oh, and there are four different light setups on K5's could you make something that would work with all of em? You know, the round lights, dual-stacked, single 200mm and then the little squinty 150mm's on the 89-91's.

Just some opinions to help you make a better product that us K5 guys will drooooooolllll over! Cause overall I do like your product.

The man, the myth, the legend mruneek's Avatar
    i got a godspeed intercooler, for my honda. same people? i don't think so.

i do like the rear bumper w/ swing.. what tire size can u put back there?

(Brent) Senior member NightKrwlr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 70-K5 View Post
    Have you thought of making a bumper that isn't quite that expensive?

I could buy another K5 for $1,200 bucks... It would be sweet too to have something that really went with the lines of the K5's instead of a big booger stuck to my mustache.

I don't know if you noticed but the bull bar or whatever you call it is sticking out in front of the lower headlights...
    this cuts your night light on road by half, not a great idea. Oh, and there are four different light setups on K5's could you make something that would work with all of em? You know, the round lights, dual-stacked, single 200mm and then the little squinty 150mm's on the 89-91's.

Just some opinions to help you make a better product that us K5 guys will drooooooolllll over! Cause overall I do like your product.
    thats what all 8 of the other "off road" lights are for
    When the clutch drops... the bullsh*t stops

Current:
    2005 EC/LB 2500HD Duramax- 4" fabtech lift, 5" flo pro, EFI live, EGR block, PCV reroute, LBZ turbo mouthpiece, future mods-suncoast stage 5 trans

Past:
    1988 K5 the Night Krawler
    1990 K5
    1976 Jimmy, 7" susp 3" body, 40" ground hawgs
    1995 2500, SFA HPD44, 14bff, 350/nv4500/np241

Yawnnn!....... Lets hit the woods. Chief Hunglikmule Just-speed's Avatar
    Steve are you having fun with this? Let me know cause I'm gonna remove this thread and user.

This is not the intended use of the forum.
    Just-Speed (Mike)
    85 K5 383,700r4,np241,D60 front,Corp 14B ff rear. (5.13 gear)

Just-speed@earthlink.net
    Cell 352-454-1426

See all my Pictures and Video's http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m...tspeed/Blazer/

Enjoying Life Chief Hunglikmule 70-K5's Avatar
    I remember the member with the two tone blazer on their site from a few months ago...
    I think his is the perfect forum for us, the owners of K5's to express what we want to see in terms of a custom bumper.

Now if they could duplicate streetgliders rockers/sliders id buy those for the right price!

guys i didnt mean to get you all worked up over my post. Just had alot of phone calls from some previous work i had done for a guy. I was told by many ppl that there weren't many products made for K5's out there so i thought i would spread the word on here and get some input for other bumpers and products that K5 owners wanted. I didnt know yal would take offense to it.

Eric Senior member shovelhead77's Avatar
    if you had introduced your self in the new members section and ask'd about posting some links to your stuff it would have been met with a warmer welcome maybe start over that way and see how it goes just my 2 cents
    build thread http://www.chevyk5blazer.com/forums/...77-s-90-blazer

4"rough country springs in the front & shackle flip with an ez inch in the back
    14 bolt rear dana 44 big hub up front
    35 12.50 15 pro comp xterrain's
    350 vortec bottom end with tbi

Wow you guys get butt hurt way too easily! Give me a break what's the big deal? He posted a link to some K5 bumpers....This is a problem? What am I missing here?

LAME!