Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Discount for Chevy K5 Blazer members, on "Truly original" works of art!

Administrator Senior member DMF's Avatar
    Nice work Gob!

July 2013 Truck Of The Month Winner! http://www.chevyk5blazer.com/forums/...TM!!!!!/page15

December 2012 Truck Of The Month Winner! http://www.chevyk5blazer.com/forums/...!!!!!!!!/page9

Interior build thread: http://www.chevyk5blazer.com/forums/...a-new-interior

Exterior build thread: http://www.chevyk5blazer.com/forums/...928#post133928

Frankenstein build thread: http://www.chevyk5blazer.com/forums/...4-Frankenstein

Yeti build thread: http://www.chevyk5blazer.com/forums/...o-me-ride-Yeti

"Lord, make my hand fast and accurate.
    Let my aim be true and my hand faster
    than those who would seek to destroy me.
    Grant me victory over my foes and those who wish to do harm to me and mine.
    Let not my last thought be 'If I only had my gun."
    And Lord, if today is truly the day you call me home
    Let me die in a pile of empty brass." [/SIZE]

$6Million man in progress Senior member Timberdoodles's Avatar
    Appreciate you cleaning up for me man! I wish these spammers would get a life, or maybe a K5, then they wouldn't have time to destroy our site!
    January 2010 TOTM!

Don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are!

"Ability", is What you are capable of doing. "Motivation", determines what you do. "Attitude" defines how "well" you do it! There is no sense in doing anything, if you can't do it right! Do it right the first time, because, when will you have time to do it again?

Intarsia Album Art

Man you are super talented! I'll have to show my wife these, I know a couple people that would flip over those (especially a salmon one). Keep up the great work!

Thank you, I appreciate it. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get into the shop for a while, my body has other ideas. As long as it doesn't get any worse, I hope to get going again soon.
    January 2010 TOTM!

Don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are!

"Ability", is What you are capable of doing. "Motivation", determines what you do. "Attitude" defines how "well" you do it! There is no sense in doing anything, if you can't do it right! Do it right the first time, because, when will you have time to do it again?

Intarsia Album Art

Shortly after I entered my last post, I got down in the shop and finished up XMAS orders finally. I started on another for me, since I've only made one piece for myself in 19 years. This way, I don't have any deadlines to make, can just work on it when I feel like it. I actually cut this "Red Tailed Hawk" out in Jan. 2015, but haven't been down in the shop since. Here's what it looks like now, who knows when it will get finished? Will really darken up the woods and bring out the color when it's poly'd. Not really sure that's a word or not, but it works for me!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    January 2010 TOTM!

Intarsia Album Art

Administrator Senior member GobblerK5's Avatar
    Damn that was quick Timber! Cut it out in Jan 2015 and completed first of March 2015...

Looks great man! You've got a great talent there man!

Sent from my Motorola Ultra using Tapatalk

RIP - 1987 K5 Blazer - Silverado Edition
    305 TBI / 700r4 / 10 Bolts / 3.08s

32x11.50x15 Buckshot Mudders on stock rallys
    Flowmaster 40 series with dual chrome tips out the back
    1987 K5 Silverado - Build Thread

1991 K5 Blazer - Silverado Edition
    350 TBI / 4L60 / 10 bolts / 4.10s
    35x12.50x15 Cooper Discoverer STT on stock rallys
    1991 K5 Silverado - Build Thread
    NOVEMBER 2012 ----- TRUCK-OF-THE-MONTH!!!!
    APRIL 2013 ----- TRUCK-OF-THE-MONTH!!!!

And my other ride ---> GobblerK5's 2004 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab - Not much building going on in here though

Sorry Gob, that is just cut out, only have 80+ hours of work to go on it before it's completed! As I said, I haven't even been down in my shop since I cut it out! Thanks for the compliments though, it WILL be nice when it is done.
    January 2010 TOTM!

Intarsia Album Art